Pink Lotus Attar
₹ 206.00 – ₹ 329.00
Pink lotus attar is made through the hydro distillation process of the flowers of pink lotus. It has a very sweet, soft, and divine fragrance making it a popular choice in the perfumery and cosmetic industry.
Pink lotus attar is produced from the flowers of the pink lotus through the hydro distillation method. Since the lotus flower is revered as a sacred flower, the pink lotus attar is used in meditation and for religious purposes. Its sweet, delicate, and beautiful scent make it well-liked in the perfume and cosmetics industries. This attar is also used in aromatherapy because it functions as a stimulant to awaken the spirits of the body spiritually and alleviate symptoms like stress, depression, and anxiety.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names:Nelumbo nucifera
- Extraction Method:Hydro distillation
- Part of Plants Used:Flower
- Country of Origin:India
- Blends with:Various essential oils and carrier oils
- Consistency:Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method:N/A
- The pleasant, gentle, and refreshing aroma of pink lotus attar makes it quite popular in the perfume and cosmetic industries.
- Due to its incredible skin-uplifting qualities, it is used as an active ingredient in bathing soaps, lotions, creams, talcum powder, and other products for skin care.
- Further, it is used in aromatherapy because it promotes physical and mental awareness on a spiritual level.
- Pink lotus attar is also excellent for removing neurological system-related issues like stress, depression, anxiety, and mental weariness.
- Since the lotus flower is revered as a sacred flower, the pink lotus attar is used in meditation and for religious purposes.