Khus Attar is obtained from the root part of the plant and has an intense, woody, and smoky fragrance. With superior attar obtained from cultivated variety, it offers a fragrance that evokes both warmth & compassion.
Khus attar, which is made from the plant’s root, is best described as sweet, deep, woody, earthy, smokey, amber, and balsam in terms of aroma. 18 to 24-month-old roots are used to produce this oil, which is of the highest quality. It has a smell that conveys warmth and compassion thanks to superb oil derived from grown varieties.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names:Vetiveria zizanoides L
- Extraction Method:Steam distillation
- Part of Plants Used:Root
- Country of Origin:India
- Consistency:Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method:N/A
- Khus Attar oil is well-known throughout the world for its ability to treat a wide range of mental diseases, including anxiety, depression, mental tiredness, and other issues of this nature.
- This attar oil is quite helpful because it aids in enhancing concentration power by calming the mind’s anxieties.
- The right application of this attar oil can also be used to treat insomnia, a condition brought on by lack of sleep.
- This attar oil functions as a tonic to enhance your mental capacity.
- Using this attar rightly can also help you get rid of a depressive state of mind.
- This attar is used in the perfumery industry to make a variety of unique and natural scents because of its alluring and alluring fragrance.
- It is also used to make a variety of cosmetic items because of its skin-friendly nature.