Shamamatul Amber Attar
The Shamamatul Amber Attar is derived through an extensive process of hydro-distillation from saffron, herbs, agarwood, and various other flowers.
The Shamamatul Amber Attar is derived through an extensive process of hydro-distillation from saffron, herbs, agarwood, and various other flowers. Its earthy and rich fragrance makes it popular in the aromatherapy and perfume industries. This attar reflects a light color and can blend well with sandalwood, musk, jasmine, amber, and ylang-ylang oils.
- Net Qty : 6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names : N/A
- Extraction Method : Hydro distillation
- Part of Plants Used : Flowers
- Country of Origin : India
- Composition : N/A
- Consistency : Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method : N/A
- It is used extensively in aromatherapy because of its earthy and deep fragrance.
- It is also used in body massages to calm and heal the body.
- This attar is used in the making of various scents and exotic perfumes.
- Due to its skin-friendly properties, it is used widely in the manufacturing of skin-care-related products.
- It has a cool and calming effect on our minds.
- Its use greatly reduces stress and calms the entire body.