Mukhallat Attar is of a sweet, floral, fruity type and displays many different facets within those parameters according to the essences used in its compounding.
Pure oils like jasmine, rose, saffron, oud, amber, etc. are co-distilled to create Mukhallat attar. It smells strongly of flowers and has sweet notes fit for royal scents. For the human mind to remain emotionally balanced, its “fruity” smell is highly fascinating. It is also known to have relaxing, calming, and rejuvenating effects on the body.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names:N/A
- Extraction Method:Steam distillation
- Part of Plants Used:Flowers
- Country of Origin:India
- Consistency:Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method:N/A
- Mukhallat Attar’s floral aroma is very effective in relieving any type of stress.
- Most people prefer this for personal use for relaxing and calming the mind after a busy day of work.
- It is also used in aromatherapy because of its therapeutic attributes. Some incense stick manufacturers also prefer this attar for their products.
- Its “fruity” smell is highly mesmerizing for the human mind to remain emotionally balanced.
- It is also known to have relaxing, calming, and rejuvenating effects on the body.