Raat Rani Attar
Raat Rani attar is obtained through the steam distillation of flowers of the Cestrum nocturnum plant. It is used as a perfume and meditation or devotional activities as its fragrance relaxes the mind and makes you more focused.
This attar is regarded as one of the most intensely fragrant in the world. The flowers of Raat Rani, a flower that blooms at night and drops to the ground in the morning, are steam-distilled to produce Raat Rani attar. It is used as a perfume and meditation or devotional activities as its fragrance relaxes the mind and makes you more focused.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names:Cestrum Noctuneum
- Extraction Method:Steam distillation
- Part of Plants Used:Flowers
- Country of Origin:India
- Consistency:Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method:N/A
- This attar oil is used extensively in the perfumery industry to create a variety of unique and natural fragrances because it is rich in the aromatic smell.
- The perfume made with this attar oil has a lingering scent that keeps the person in a good mood all day.
- Because this attar is skin-friendly, it is widely used in the making of a variety of cosmetic items, including lotions, creams, body gel, and other products.
- With the proper application of this attar during the aromatherapy sessions, various mental diseases including anxiety, mental exhaustion, worry, and other problems of this nature can also be eradicated.