This Mogra Attar is extracted through the hydro-distillation process in sandalwood oil. It retains the original alluring smell of the mogra flower. It is used extensively in perfumery and cosmetic industry skin care products.
This Mogra Attar is extracted through the hydro-distillation process in sandalwood oil. It retains the original alluring smell of the mogra flower. Mogra Attar helps in treating severe depression by calming the nerves. It has a beautiful aroma and also refreshes the body and mind. Furthermore, it can be applied directly as a natural perfume oil. It is used extensively in perfumery and cosmetic industry skin care products.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names:Jasminum sambac var
- Extraction Method:Steam distillation
- Part of Plants Used:Flowers
- Country of Origin:India
- Consistency:Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method:N/A
- Due to its medicinal properties, this attar is extremely helpful in treating health-related ailments.
- When used properly, this attar can help in the treatment of a variety of mental diseases like anxiety, stress, mental tiredness, and other issues of this nature.
- By keeping the mind stress-free, this attar also seems to be quite helpful in enhancing mental concentration. With the aid of this attar, the ability to concentrate also improves.
- Due to its alluring scent, this attar is often used in the perfumery industry to make unique and all-natural fragrances.
- Further, this attar oil is used in the manufacturing of numerous scented goods, including incense sticks, candle sticks, and room fresheners.
- This attar oil is used in the making of numerous cosmetic items because it is skin-friendly and keeps the skin soft and smooth.