₹ 162.00 – ₹ 259.00
Amber attar has a rich and sweet aroma that is highly regarded for its relaxing and invigorating aroma. It is made from the fossilized sap of a gigantic prehistoric conifer called Pinus Succinefera.
Amber attar has a rich and sweet aroma that is highly regarded for its relaxing and invigorating aroma. It is made from the fossilized sap of a gigantic prehistoric conifer called Pinus Succinefera. This attar is obtained by distillation of crude fossil resin and is known to have aphrodisiac properties.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names:Pinus Succinifera
- Extraction Method:Dry Distillation of Crude Resin
- Part of Plants Used:Fossil Resins
- Country of Origin:India
- Composition:Carene, pinene, sabinene, limonene
- Consistency:Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method:N/A
- This attar is used as a base in perfumes, cosmetics & perfumery products.
- Due to its aromatic properties, this attar is used in the manufacturing of several perfumery products such as candle sticks, incense sticks, room fresheners, etc.
- It is also used as a perfume for chakra anointment and in lotions & salves.
- This attar oil is skin-friendly; hence, it is also used in the manufacturing of numerous cosmetic items, including lotions and shower gel.
- Its medicinal properties make it an ideal attar for the treatment of many mind-related ailments like anxiety, tension, depression, worries, etc.
- It is also used in treating ailments like asthma, internal problems, and rheumatism.
- It is also used to protect against negative energies as it has a slightly sweet & gentle fragrance that is soothing to the spirit.