Juhi Attar is renowned for its powerfully sweet floral scent. The plant’s floral portion is steam-distilled to produce it. One can experience happiness and lightness by using this attar.
Juhi Attar is famous for its excellent combination of rich, overwhelmingly sweet floral notes and a silky personality. It is created using natural substances such as Juhi or Jasmine Molle flower oil. This attar, which is steam-distilled from the plant’s floral portion, gives users a feeling of happiness and lightness. It has a powerful, incredibly fresh scent that clings to your skin and clothes for a very long time.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names:Juhi
- Extraction Method:Steam distillation
- Part of Plants Used:Flowers
- Country of Origin:India
- Consistency:Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method:N/A
- This attar oil is frequently used in the aromatherapy session because of its rich and floral aroma.
- The fragrance of this attar aids in encouraging happy thoughts in the person’s mind by removing any stress, worry, and depression-related issues.
- Because of its antioxidant characteristics, this attar is widely used in cosmetics, fragrances, and skincare products.
- Juhi includes certain beneficial antioxidants that promote mental clarity, lower stress levels, and treat a variety of other health issues.
- Its skin-friendly property makes it an important ingredient for the manufacturing of different cosmetic products such as lotions, shower gels, creams, etc.
- This attar oil is used in the manufacturing of a variety of scented products, including scented candles, incense sticks, air fresheners, and more.
- This attar oil is frequently used in the perfumery industry in the making of exotic and natural perfumes because of its natural and seductive aroma.