Mitti Attar has the invigorating fragrance of the earth. The soothing and sweet aroma invokes a spirit of rejuvenation.
Mitti Attar has the invigorating fragrance of the earth. Mitti Attar smells like baked soil after the first rain. “The Scent of Rain” is another name for it. Mitti attar’s mesmerizing aroma helps you reconnect with your inner self and relieves stress. You can also use the calming natural attar in your regular activities. Its calming scent is also said to be a stress reliever. The soothing and sweet aroma invokes a spirit of rejuvenation.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names:Attar of Earthern Soil
- Extraction Method:Steam distillation
- Country of Origin:India
- Consistency:Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method:N/A
- This attar is made up of a variety of organic plants, herbs, and essential oils that all offer various health benefits.
- It is used in fragrance making that gives a unique, calm, and refreshing aroma.
- Mitti attar can be used to cure a variety of conditions, including sore throats, respiratory issues, and many breathing difficulties, thanks to its medicinal features.
- It helps in improving the condition of the skin. This attar can be applied to the skin for naturally radiant skin to treat the oily skin texture and lessens skin greasiness.
- This attar is used in aromatherapy because it has sensual earthy, potent, and effective aromas that are useful for people with depressive disorders and stressful mental conditions.