Har Sringar Attar
Harsingar Attar is made from the flowers of the Harsingar plant. The attar is extracted using the hydro-distillation method from the flower of the Parijat tree.
Harsingar Attar is made from the flowers of the Harsingar plant. The attar is extracted using the hydro-distillation method from the flower of the Parijat tree. The attar has a sweet floral aroma. Harsingar Attar’s aroma has a wide range of healing and medicinal effects in addition to its wonderful capacity to revitalize the body and mind.
- Net Qty : 6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names : Nyctanthes Arbor-tristis
- Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
- Part of Plants Used : Flowers
- Country of Origin : India
- Composition : N/A
- Consistency : Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method : NA
- The attar has powerful therapeutic characteristics that are effective in treating a wide range of illnesses, including cough, asthma, constipation, and many more.
- It is also used extensively in perfumery and ayurvedic medicine making.
- It helps in reducing reduce pain, stress, and tiredness.
- It is also used in natural perfume making that stays long and feels strong.