Cardamom Attar has a softer smell. Due to its fine aroma, it is widely used in making pure non-alcoholic fragrances. These Attars ensure a long-lasting and rejuvenating fragrance.
Cardamom Attar has a unique, delicate, and pure aroma which is the result of a process involving the extraction of the fragrance from seeds of cardamom. It is obtained by using cold pressing, which gives the attars its soft and long-lasting fragrance. These attars ensure a long-lasting and rejuvenating fragrance. Cardamom attar can be applied to clothes, sheets, and curtains for an enchanting aroma.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names:Elettaria Cardamomum
- Extraction Method:Steam distillation
- Part of Plants Used:Extracted from the small black seeds of Cardamom
- Country of Origin:India
- Consistency:Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method:N/A
- Cardamom Attar has a long history of use in India.
- Cardamom Attar has a delicate and sweet fragrance and is used in pure non-alcoholic perfumes.
- It offers an aromatic bouquet that lasts for a long time and refreshes the mind with its relaxing fragrance.
- It is widely used in the perfumery industry to make pure non-alcoholic fragrances, as it ensures a long-lasting and rejuvenating fragrance.
- It aids in lowering stress, mind control, lowering blood pressure, reducing anxiety, etc.
- It is effective in treating digestive problems, preserving emotional wellbeing, and promoting physical and mental serenity.
- It delays ageing and shields the skin from environmental damage. Additionally, it aids in the treatment of acne.
- Due to its anti-microbial qualities, it is an important ingredient used in the production of mouthwash, breath fresheners to combat bad breath, and food preservation products.
- Its Aphrodisiac property helps decrease sexual weakness and increase sensuality.