₹ 156.00 – ₹ 249.00
Kewra Attar is very popular for its sweet fragrance that comes directly from the Kewda flower. It is used in aromatherapy and skin care products.
The Kewra Attar is well known & renowned for its sweet aroma as well as essence that originate directly from the Kewra flower. It is extracted through steam distillation from the blossom section of the plant. It is widely used in both aromatherapy-based applications and skin care formulations.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names:Pandmns Odoratissimus
- Extraction Method:Steam distillation
- Part of Plants Used:Flowers
- Country of Origin:India
- Consistency:Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method:N/A
- Kewra attar, which is well-known for its aromatic qualities, is the perfect ingredient for perfumery because of its sweet, rich, and floral scent.
- The attar has remarkable therapeutic properties and can treat the symptoms of several illnesses, including diabetes, fever, and joint discomfort.
- Kewra attar is used as a culinary flavor to improve the taste and aroma of various cuisines.
- In addition to this, applications based on aromatherapy also use attar. It is widely used in both aromatherapy-based applications and skin care formulations.