Jannat UL Firdous Attar
₹ 199.00 – ₹ 319.00
The Arabic word Jannat ul Firdous, which means “Highest Paradise,” is the source of the name of this attar. These have a wild and musk-like scent that can mesmerize anyone and are made from pure floral
and other essential oil extracts.
The Arabic word Jannat ul Firdous, which means “Highest Paradise,” is the source of the name of this attar. These have a wild and musk-like scent that can mesmerize anyone and are made from pure floral and other essential oil extracts. Jannatul Firdaus is strong attar with a floral fresh scent top note that twists into a bloom of spices and settles warmly with a foundation of musk or amber. It is known for its musky, wild, rich, and long-lasting fragrance.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names:N/A
- Extraction Method:Steam distillation
- Part of Plants Used:Mixture of many perfumery flowers, resin, seed, leaves and etc.
- Country of Origin:India
- Consistency:Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method:N/A
- It is widely used in the perfumery industry to make pure non-alcoholic fragrances, as it ensures a long-lasting and rejuvenating fragrance.
- It aids in lowering stress, mind control, lowering blood pressure, reducing anxiety, etc.
- It is a component of many cosmetic goods, including perfumes, talcum powder, lotions, moisturizers, and washing detergents.
- This attar can be used to treat or lessen many sex-related issues, including temporary erectile dysfunction, lack of sexual attraction, and others.
- This attar oil is used in the manufacturing of a variety of scented products, including scented candles, incense sticks, air fresheners, and more.
- Its skin-friendly property makes it an important ingredient for the manufacturing of different cosmetic products such as lotions, shower gels, creams, etc.