₹ 119.00 – ₹ 203.00
Neroli essential oil, produced from the blooms of the tree, is well-known for its distinctive scent. It is a powerhouse in terms of antioxidants and is used to treat a variety of skin ailments and problems.
Neroli essential oil, produced from the blooms of the tree, is well-known for its distinctive scent. It is a powerhouse in terms of antioxidants and is used to treat a variety of skin ailments and problems. Because of its aphrodisiac qualities, it is also utilized to create a romantic atmosphere. Thanks to its beautiful aroma, which has a calming impact on the psyche?
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Name:Citrus Aurantium
- Country of Origin:India
- Solubility:Soluble in alcohols and fixed oils and slightly soluble in water
- Specific Gravity:0.8600 to 0.87900 @25°C
- Optical Rotation:+3 to +8°C
- Refractive Index:1.460 to 1.475 @ 20°C
- Part of Plant Used:Flowering buds
- Blends well with:NA
- Flash Point:49 °C
- Extraction Method:Steam distillation
- Neroli essential oil can treat acne thanks to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It not only reduces pimples and stops their further growth, but it also diminishes the scars and signs they leave behind.
- Neroli essential oil can be particularly beneficial if you struggle with wrinkles and fine lines. All you have to do is dilute it and apply it on your face to get wrinkle-free and perfect skin.
- When it comes to excellent eye care, neroli essential oil is one of the best things. It not only hydrates the skin around your eyes to lessen the signs of age but also eases problems like crow’s feet.
- You can apply this oil directly to your hair for getting instant relief from dandruff.
- It also helps in alleviating your joint and muscle pains.