₹ 174.00 – ₹ 296.00
The Cardamom essential oil is obtained from the Cardamom seeds (Elaichi Seeds) through steam distillation. It has a typical fragrance that comforts your mind and it has a detoxifying effect on your skin
The Cardamom essential oil is obtained from the Cardamom seeds (Elaichi Seeds) through steam distillation. It has a typical fragrance that comforts your mind and it has a detoxifying effect on your skin. It is extensively used in skin care and hair care products due to its therapeutic properties.
- Botanical Name : Elettaria Cardamomum
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : Water-insoluble and soluble in alcohol and other organic solvents
- Specific Gravity : 0.921 to 0.936
- Optical Rotation : +22° to +41°
- Refractive Index : 1.4620 to 1.4680
- Part of Plant Used : Dried seeds
- Blends well with : Ylang Ylang, Orange, Bay, Bergamot, and Rosemary essential oils and all types of carrier oils.
- Flash Point : >138F
- Extraction Method : Steam distillation
- Cardamom essential oil works as a natural skin toner as it reduces black spots and evens out skin tone.
- The oil can be used as a deodorizer or air purifier because the oil can get rid of stale odors from the environment.
- Cardamom essential oil is a natural appetizer as it promotes digestion. Hence, you can breathe it in before and after meals to prevent stomach issues.
- It promotes clear breathing and respiratory health.
- It is good for emotional well-being.