₹ 111.00 – ₹ 188.00
Rosemary essential oil is obtained through steam distillation of the flowering tops of the Rosemary herb. Its cleansing and beautifying properties make it an ideal choice in cosmetic products.
Rosemary essential oil is obtained through steam distillation of the flowering tops of the Rosemary herb. Its cleansing and beautifying properties make it an ideal choice in cosmetic products. It also has powerful antioxidants that make it a significant component of skincare and hair care products.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Name:Rosmarinus officinalis
- Country of Origin:India
- Solubility:Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohols and oils
- Specific Gravity:0.89800 – 0.92200 @ 25°C
- Optical Rotation:-5 to +10
- Refractive Index:1.46600 – 1.47000 @ 25
- Part of Plant Used:Leaves and Flowers/Buds
- Blends well with:Lavender Oil, Jasmine Oil, Wild Orange Oil, and Lemon Essential Oil
- Flash Point:47.3°C
- Extraction Method:Steam distillation
- Rosemary essential oil helps reduce stress and exhaustion while enhancing mental clarity. Your mood is improved and it can also be used to lessen anxiety.
- Rosemary essential oil has a wonderful perfume that makes it a valuable component for scented candles, soaps, incense sticks, etc.
- Rosemary essential oil can be applied to facial masks, toners, face washes, soaps, creams, and moisturizers to provide you with fresh, youthful, and acne-free skin.
- You can get immediate relief from throat and nasal congestion by inhaling rosemary essential oil. It clears your respiratory system and helps you breathe more easily.