₹ 117.00 – ₹ 199.00
Eucalyptus essential oil, also known as Nilgiri Oil, is made from the leaves and flowers of the Eucalyptus trees. Due to its medicinal properties, it has been used for centuries.
Eucalyptus essential oil, also known as Nilgiri Oil, is made from the leaves and flowers of the Eucalyptus trees. Due to its medicinal properties, it has been used for centuries. Congestion, colds and coughs, asthma, and other illnesses can all be effectively treated with eucalyptus essential oil. Eucalyptus essential oil enhances general health and energy just by inhaling it.
- Botanical Name : Eucalyptus Globulus
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is soluble in alcohol and some oils.
- Specific Gravity : 0.855 – 0.870 @ 20°C
- Optical Rotation : -5 to +2
- Refractive Index : 1.450 – 1.464 @ 20°C
- Part of Plant Used : Leaves & Flowers
- Blends well with : Thyme, Cedarwood, Lavender essential oils
- Flash Point : 180° C
- Extraction Method : Steam distillation
- Eucalyptus essential oil is used to manufacture scented soaps and candles.
- A few drops of Eucalyptus essential oil can be diffused to swiftly get rid of the unpleasant smell in your room.
- You can also use it as a linen spray and room freshener to rapidly eliminate the smell.
- Due to its ability to suppress phlegm and mucus to clear the air passages, it can be used to treat cold and cough symptoms.
- The oil is widely used in aromatherapy to enhance cognitive function and reduce tiredness and stress
- Bugs, insects, and other pests can be repelled by eucalyptus oil.