₹ 268.00 – ₹ 429.00
Agarwood attar is the most expensive attar in the world due to it being scarce as it takes hundreds of years for the resin to form from mold on the tree. It is extracted from the agarwood tree’s wood using extensive process of hydro-distillation extraction method.
Agarwood attar is the most expensive attar in the world due to it being scarce as it takes hundreds of years for the resin to form from mold on the tree. It is extracted from the agarwood tree’s wood using extensive process of hydro-distillation extraction method. It is a dark brownish liquid with a pleasing and intense aroma. It has a deep, earthy, musky, and intense aroma and blends well with all oils, and has warmed, purifying, balancing, deep woodsy & transcendent qualities. It is blended with pure sandalwood essential oil to create the purest form of agarwood attar.
- Net Qty : 6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Names : Aquilaria Malaccensis
- Extraction Method : Hydro-distillation extraction method
- Part of Plants Used : Wood of Agarwood tree
- Country of Origin : India
- Composition : Carnation, Geranium, and Sandalwood oil
- Consistency : Medium viscosity
- Cultivation Method : NA
- This attar oil has been used extensively for treating numerous illnesses since ancient times, which is the fundamental factor in its widespread use worldwide.
- This attar oil is well-known all over the world because of its aromatic and medicinal properties, which help to treat a variety of illnesses.
- Its amazing fragrance helps in soothing the nerves of the mind and also relaxes the body.
- This attar can be used during aromatherapy sessions to treat depression.
- It can be also used to treat different mind-related problems such as anxiety, stress, tensions, etc.
- The use of this attar oil aids in enhancing one’s ability to concentrate and maintain mental focus.
- This attar oil is used in the perfumery industry to make a variety of exotic and natural perfumes because of its rich and spicy scent.
- This attar oil is used in the manufacturing of a variety of scented products, including scented candles, incense sticks, air fresheners, and more.
- This attar oil is also well-known for its aphrodisiac effects, which treat low libido and help in the treatment of sex-related illnesses.