₹ 200.00 – ₹ 340.00
The Nagarmotha Essential Oil is one of the rare yet amazing essential oils, extracted through steam distillation from Cyperus Scariosus or Nutgrass. The oil is well-known for its woody and earthy aroma.
The Nagarmotha Essential Oil is one of the rare yet amazing essential oils, extracted through steam distillation from Cyperus Scariosus or Nutgrass. The oil is well-known for its woody and earthy aroma. Its deep and invigorating aroma makes it an ideal choice in aromatherapy and perfumery.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Name:Cyperus scariosus
- Country of Origin:India
- Solubility:Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
- Specific Gravity:0.874 @ 72°F
- Optical Rotation:23
- Refractive Index:1.465 @ 72°F
- Part of Plant Used:Needles and Twigs
- Blends well with:Clary Sage, Vetiver, Patchouli, and Cassia essential oils and all types of carrier oils
- Flash Point:35 °C
- Extraction Method:Steam distillation
- Nagarmotha essential oil helps in improving your mind’s cognitive capacities. Additionally, it enhances memory and aids with concentration.
- Your anxiety issue can be treated with the help of Nagarmotha essential oil due to its rich aroma and stress-relieving qualities.
- Nagarmotha oil has antibacterial characteristics that can be helpful in treating a variety of skin conditions, including acne, itching, blisters, boils, warts, and more. It helps to enhance the overall quality and look of your skin.
- You can use Nagarmotha oil on your scalp in a diluted form if you have dandruff. Nagarmotha essential oil also works effectively for revitalizing hair that appears lifeless and dull.