₹ 101.00 – ₹ 172.00
Lemon Essential Oil is obtained through the cold-pressing method of the peels of fresh and juicy lemons. The oil is a rich source of Vitamin C and is packed with antioxidants that guard your skin and prevent aging.
Lemon Essential Oil is obtained through the cold-pressing method of the peels of fresh and juicy lemons. The oil is a rich source of Vitamin C and is packed with antioxidants that guard your skin and prevent aging. It also boosts collagen production which helps in keeping skin firm, elastic, and smooth. Due to these reasons, lemon oil has been used in skincare and cosmetic products for a very long time.
- Net Qty:6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Name:Citrus Limonum
- Country of Origin:India
- Solubility:It is insoluble in water but soluble in alcohol
- Specific Gravity:0.840 – 0.855 @ 25°C
- Optical Rotation:+57 to +78
- Refractive Index:1.470 – 1.485 @ 20°C
- Part of Plant Used:NA
- Blends well with:Bergamot Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Peppermint Oil, and Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Flash Point:50° C
- Extraction Method:Cold-pressing method
- Due to its potent antioxidant capabilities, the lemon essential oil is a great choice for exfoliating and cleaning the skin. It aids in the removal of dead skin cells and pollutants from your skin, leaving you with clear, youthful skin.
- Lemon essential oil keeps the wood polish from deteriorating and becoming harsh and dull.
- Due to its strong antibacterial properties, it is an excellent choice for a surface cleaner. You can use essential oil to disinfect surfaces, and clean kitchen cupboards and bathroom sink.
- Lemon oil’s antifungal features enable you to use it to prevent unpleasant skin growth. It works well for treating several skin diseases, including yeast infections.