₹ 132.00 – ₹ 225.00
Made from Boswellia tree resins, Frankincense Oil is helpful for the overall health and beautification of the skin, hence used in many cosmetics and skin care applications.
Made from Boswellia tree resins, Frankincense Oil is helpful for the overall health and beautification of the skin, hence used in many cosmetics and skin care applications. Due to its soft and mesmerizing fragrance, it is used during religious ceremonies to promote a feeling of piousness and relaxation. It is used in numerous cosmetic and skin care products since it improves the general health and beauty of the skin.
- Botanical Name : Boswellia Serreta
- Country of Origin : India, Central Nepal
- Solubility : Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
- Specific Gravity : 0.846 @ 72°F
- Optical Rotation : 13
- Refractive Index : 1.467@ 72°F
- Part of Plant Used : Frankincense Resin Extract
- Blends well with : NA
- Flash Point : 95 °F
- Extraction Method : Steam distillation
- It is used extensively in aromatherapy for improving mental focus and concentration.
- The oil is quite popular among the manufacturer of scented candles and soaps.
- The oil helps in repairing broken skin and reducing stretch marks, scars, acne, dark spots, and other imperfections.
- You can use it in your daily skincare routine to have a clear and youthful-looking face.
- You can use a few drops of this oil on your fingernails and toenails to keep their gloss and overall appearance.
- You can also add a few drops of this oil to your bathtub to have a cozy bathing experience.