Cinnamon Bark Oil
₹ 117.00 – ₹ 199.00
Cinnamon bark oil is obtained by steam distillation of the barks of the Cinnamon tree. It is well-known for its refreshing aroma and soothing influence on the mind and body and is used extensively in aromatherapy.
Cinnamon bark oil is obtained by steam distillation of the barks of the Cinnamon tree. It is well-known for its refreshing aroma and soothing influence on the mind and body and is used extensively in aromatherapy. It promotes healthy breathing and also helps with some respiratory issues.
- Net Qty : 6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Name : Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leaf Oil
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : Soluble in alcohols and fixed oils
- Specific Gravity : 1.037 @ 20°C
- Optical Rotation : NA
- Refractive Index : 1.03 @ 25°C
- Part of Plant Used : Leaves
- Blends well With : Frankincense, Lavender, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Citrus essential oils, and all types of carrier oils.
- Flash Point : 190 °F
- Extraction Method : Steam distillation
- Cinnamon bark essential oil, which is high in antioxidants, can help in removing blemishes and acne scars.
- The chemical elements in cinnamon bark essential oil have antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties that help fight bacterial and fungal infections on the scalp and maintain the health of it.
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of cinnamon bark oil are widely known, making it advantageous for arthritis sufferers and reducing joint discomfort.
- Use of cinnamon bark essential oil helps body produce more collagen which enable us to preserve the health of our skin for an extended period of time.
- The growth of mucous cells and allergic irritability are decreased by cinnamon essential oil.
There are no reviews yet.