₹ 113.00 – ₹ 192.00
The Cedarwood Essential Oil is natural oil that is extracted from the bark of cedar trees. It has a wide range of uses in skincare, hair care, and personal care products.
The Cedarwood Essential Oil is a natural oil that is extracted from the bark of cedar trees. It has a wide range of uses in skincare, hair care, and personal care products. The oil has a woodsy scent that is known to be relaxing and calming. It is often used in religious ceremonies to create a peaceful and harmonious ambiance.
- Net Qty : 6ml, 12ml
- Botanical Name : Juniperus Virginiana
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is soluble in alcohol and some oils.
- Specific Gravity : 0.927 – 0.940 @ 20°C
- Optical Rotation : +65 to +90
- Refractive Index : 1.50- 1.520 @ 20°C
- Part of Plant Used : Bark
- Blends well With : Rosewood essential oil, Jasmine Grandiflorum essential oil, Clary Sage essential oil, Ylang Ylang essential oil, and Bergamot essential oil.
- Flash Point : 115° C
- Extraction Method : Steam distillation
- Cedarwood essential oil is used extensively in aromatherapy due to its calming woodsy fragrance.
- Oil is very popular in the perfumery industry in the making of scented products such as soaps, candles, etc.
- The oil helps in cleansing your scalp by removing extra oil and grime from your scalp. If used correctly, it can also help you get rid of dandruff and soothes your itchy scalp.
- Breathing difficulties due to common cold symptoms like coughing, colds, seasonal dangers, etc. can be alleviated by cedarwood oil
- It also helps in recovering from exhaustion as its energizing smell revitalizes and rejuvenates your mind and body.
There are no reviews yet.