₹ 118.00 – ₹ 201.00
The Bergamot Orange tree’s seeds are used to make bergamot essential oil. The oil is well known for its spicy and citrusy scent, which has a calming effect on your body and mind.
The Bergamot Orange tree’s seeds are used to make bergamot essential oil. The oil is well known for its spicy and citrusy scent, which has a calming effect on your body and mind. Because of its moisturizing qualities, it is used in cosmetic and skincare products other than use in personal care goods like colognes, fragrances, toiletries, etc.
- Botanical Name:Citrus Bergamia
- Country of Origin:India
- Solubility:Soluble in alcohol and oils
- Specific Gravity:0.863 – 0.873 @ 20°C
- Optical Rotation:+20 to +40
- Refractive Index:1.458- 1.468 @ 20°C
- Part of Plant Used:Seeds
- Blends well with:Patchouli, Lavender, and Lime essential oils
- Flash Point:55° C
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation Method
- It’s a perfect aromatherapy ingredient because it can reduce anxiety and fatigue.
- The oil is widely used in the production of homemade scented candles and room fresheners because of its amazing fragrance.
- It also helps in alleviating your joint and muscle pains.
- Bergamot essential oil's anti-inflammatory qualities can relieve irritated and aching muscles- related pain.
There are no reviews yet.