₹ 120.00 – ₹ 204.00
Basil essential oil is a pure ayurvedic full of vitamins and phytochemical pigment and is useful for medicinal, aromatic, and spiritual usages.
Basil essential oil is a pure ayurvedic full of vitamins and phytochemical pigment and is useful for medicinal, aromatic, and spiritual usages. The oil is very helpful for skin and hair care. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it an ideal choice for treating minor wounds and cuts.
- Botanical Name:Ocimum Sanctum
- Country of Origin:India
- Solubility:Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
- Specific Gravity:0.8900 – 0.9300 @25-degree Celsius
- Optical Rotation:-5 to -15
- Refractive Index:1.501 – 1.521 @20-degree Celsius
- Part of Plant Used:Leaves
- Blends well with:Lemon, Rosemary, and Bergamot essential oils
- Flash Point:96 °F
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation Method
- The oil is widely used in aromatherapy, which helps in calming, invigorating, and stimulating the mind. Besides, it helps in easing stomach, respiratory, and headache problems.
- You can use the oil on your skin because it is skin-friendly. The oil helps in nourishing, healing, and whitening the skin.
- Due to its therapeutic qualities, the oil helps in reducing cramps, joint pain, muscle pains, spasms, mild skin irritations, and gas.
- Insect repellent and odor-causing germs can both be gotten rid of with the oil’s help.
- It also helps in enhancing immune function, protecting against infection, reducing water retention, and stabilizing irregular menstruation.
There are no reviews yet.